Saturday, November 8, 2008

Sarah Palin is right

I watched Sarah Palin on the night of her speech at the RNC. I was inspired. Never before had I been inspired like I was that night. Not only the words of her speech, but her demeanor and delivery. I was never more impressed of a political candidate like I was that night with Sarah Palin.

I also had never made an effort to go to any political rally before, but I made two treks out to see Palin speak. Both times were well worth it. I read, watched, and listened to all I could about her, and I observed the media treatment of her for the couple months that she was in the spotlight. I can truly say that I was never more appalled than I was while watching the media's slanted attacks against her. Even stories that may have had some credible validity to them were tarnished by their blatant bias against her.

I'm almost thankful that she is back in Alaska now. I applaud her for calling out her accusers. I also eagerly wait to see how she develops her political career after the last few months. I pray that she will return again to the national platform, and that she will have the support of all conservatives, and that it will be a return to the true foundation of the conservative movement.

No comments: